We are looking for:
The Asiasons Group is looking for enterprising candidates with strong analytical mind to join its expanding regional team:
MANAGER/SENIOR MANAGER/ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
Investment Management Team
(Kuala Lumpur – Damansara Heights)
- Conduct in-depth and critical analysis of companies and industries, including their valuation, underlying businesses, prospects, performances, accounting and financial practices.
- Part of the private equity investment team involving in deal sourcing, due diligence, investment implementation, monitoring and management.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in private equity, corporate finance, fund management, investment banking, auditing or related fields.
- Possess at least a degree or equivalent professional qualification in Finance/Accounting/Economics.
- Analytical, self-driven and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate, both oral and written, in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements, kindly email your detailed resume including current and expected salary and a passport-sized photograph to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Conceptualize, produce and design creative artworks.
- Translate marketing strategies into creative design artworks.
- Managing the entire design process from initiation of the concept to final artwork.
- Resourceful in creative ideas and knowledge of finished art work and technical output.
- A keen eye for detail in art direction and typography.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop
- Extra skills if applicable: Adobe InDesign, HTML, CSS, Web Design experience
- Required language(s): English, Chinese (preferable)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
As part of EMS Asian expansion plan, we are looking for inspired individuals to fill in the job functions as follow:
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE / OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Responsible for EMS Entertainment Malaysia’s operations.
- Assist the Director of EMS Asia Pacific in the operations in Malaysia.
- Assist in the set-up, operations and warehousing aspects of the local exhibitions and events.
- Dealing and supervising local promoters in the setup, management and operations of exhibitions.
- 2 years or more of working experience in the exhibitions/ live events/ trade shows/ road shows, concerts or other relevant industries. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- A team player and willing to learn.
- Ability to communicate, oral and written in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Interested in any of the above roles? Fill out our online form and apply now!